The PANTHRO-CR machines operates using only purified water and produce Oxy-Hydrogen gas from the electrolysis. The produced gas HHO is inserted in the intake of the engine while idle for a specific period of time (around 20min).
The increased temperatures in the combustion chamber are helping the Hydrogen free ions to create chemical compounds with the carbon atoms from the carbon deposits. These carbon compounds with the help of the additional Oxygen are burned inside the engine chamber or the exhaust producing water and CO2 and free them in the air by the exhaust.
The whole application is 100% ECO friendly, as there are no other chemicals used besides water and the emissions are also Eco friendly.
We are not invading into the engine by no means, during the whole process, the temperatures in the engine is lowered during the operation due to the free Oxy-Hydrogen ions in the air mixture, so the whole process cannot lead to any damage to your engine exept removing the carbon deposits.
The result are:
– Removing mostly of your carbon deposit (decarbonize) at to 80% and decreasing the CO emissions up to 96%.
– Immediate effect on your engine response and the performance in low-mid rpm
– Regaining the output levels of your engine as it was new
– Reduce vibration and engine level noise
– Cleaning up the catalytic converter or DPF for increased lifetime together with other sensors and EGR valves.
The cleaning process time is dependable on the capacity and the output of the PANTHRO CR machine. We are producing the PANTHRO CR machines in various output models and dimensions that are distinguished by the volume of the produced HHO gas per hour (L/h). You can see the complete product line up here.